Keeping I.T. Simple
The Ultimate S.M.B. owner's guide for finding a professional, competent, honest, considerate, on-time, reasonably prices and dependable computer consultant.
There is a powerful force driving all businesses to deliver superior products and services faster and on tighter margins – technology.
Every business, from small mom-and-pop stores to large enterprises, is developing a dependence on technology. Whether it is e-mail, e-commerce, websites, cloud computing, database management or accounting software, there are very few businesses that do not have some level of dependence on their computer network and the various applications and data it stores.
The upside of technological advances is tremendous. When applied correctly, technology can provide your business significant competitive advantages in faster production, increased productivity, improved customer service, and real-time reporting for strategic planning and decision making.
Download our free guide now!
Download our guide to discover:
- The 5 types of technical support available
- 5 facts to know before moving to the cloud
- How to avoid getting ripped off, disappointed and/or paying for substandard work
- 12 warning signs that you hired the wrong computer consultant
- Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company
- Everything you need to know about contracts, payment schedules and rate negotiations
- 21 revealing questions you should ask any computer consultant before giving them access to your company’s network
- Why to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops
- How to turn technology into an advantage
- Why your business needs managed services
The tips and tools in this guide will point you in the right direction. If you’re interested in more information, reach out today to see how TSI can help your business!