IT In K-12 Schools
Why It's Important
IT has faced the same conundrum in K-12 schools for many years. As our education system relies more heavily on technology, school budgets continue to receive cuts at the state and federal levels. COVID-19 greatly exacerbated this paradox. Remote learning tools have become compulsory for certain districts overnight, but already-tight education budgets are buckling beneath the weight of safety compliance measures and technology shortages.
Download our free eBook now!
Download to discover:
- More Tech, Less Funding: The K-12 Paradox
- What is the role of IT in K-12 schools?
- Is IT really that important in education?
- 4 Reasons to Prioritize IT in K-12 Schools
- Data privacy is paramount
- Cybersecurity dangers continue to rise
- Distance learning has taken center stage
- IT supports teaching, learning, and even student safetly
- Greater Than the Sum of ITs Parts
If you’re interested in more information, reach out today to see how TSI can help your school!